Friday, August 29, 2008

Mid-Summer 2008

So, Mom had this totally girly pedi party at Polished (Auntie Steph's place). Of course, I went. And, while Mom and her girls were having fun and sipping champagne, Auntie Stephanie gave me my own pedi. Love it!

Another lazy Sunday morning. I love those days.

Okay, so this is my "play pen." I am super crawling, cruising around the furniture and into everything.

Heehee! I am definitely my mother's daughter. That is a fourth generation booty right there.

Check me out!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

"Okay, so this is my "play pen." I am super crawling, cruising around the furniture and into everything."

...like white Ikea chairs.

That's awesome. When Sara and I procreate I'm going to make a play pen out of chairs too. Will the metal folding kind work?